OCYFL is now accepting Bids for the league photographer!!!
Please call 575-921-9903 for further information or email us @ email@example.com
Please find that OCYFL is in no way affiliated with any other sports organization.
We are very excited to be celebrating our 24the year and we would like to thank everyone who helped to create this league and those who continue to support this league. We look forward to serving the Alamogordo ,Tularosa and the Otero County for many more years.
Thank you Alamogordo for choosing OCYFL as your football headquarters!!!!
At this time we are no longer permitting team requests for Flag Football. As 90% of our teams are currently full. However We are still accepting applications for flag football as well as Tackle football.
You may obtain your registration forms Here , Big 5 and the Winner circle. Thanks ever so much!!!!!!
At this time we have 12 Flag Football Teams. And 12 Tackle teams. All our games are held locally and we even at times hold night games. We hold an annual Superbowl .
We will be having a family fun day . Coming Soon !!!!
OCYFL is hosting a FREE football camp on each Saturday for ages 4-12. All that is required is water and cleats.
Deon Artiaga/ Jesus Roman Kyle Haynie Daniel Contrearas and many others are helping to teach your kids come on out from 2-4. Directly behind the Alamogordo City Hall.
- Most Frequent asked questions???
- What does my Registration fee cover?
- Keepsake Jersey..............$40.00 includes your child's name
- Each child gets a jersey which their coaches design themselves. All our jerseys are tough and do not tear easily. It is highly recommended that you do NOT dry your jerseys in your dryer. it is best to air dry them.
- Insurance ...........................$26.00
- Our league insurance covers all injuries sustained during league games and practices. League insurance is a requirement for each child even though your child may already have insurance.
- Each child is presented with 2helmet decals for their helmets. These are displayed on your child's helmet and are permitted to go home with your child at the end of the league season.
- What does my sponsorship fee cover?
- Your sponsorship money covers the following.
- Storage unit that holds all league equipment.
- All monies donated are Tax deducible and each party will be provided with a tax id # once payment has been established.
Does the league have a Bookkeeper?
- Yes we do. We do business with a local company Boss Consulting.
How do I become a coach?
We are always looking for coaches. As of now all of our Head coaches have been established . However if you wish to coach we begin accepting applications in January 2015. And vote as early as February .
We are still looking for asst. coaches and if that is something you are interested in you can call us for an application. All coaches are required to submit a background check from WWW.sentrylink.com .
Thank you to all our sponsors for your patronage to OCYFL.
All your proceeds are tax deductible and a tax id number will be provided to you. Your company will have a banner displayed at all of our games and events beginning in August.
Fun Flicks.......Team sponsored....Peewee Steelers.
J&J Landscaping....... Team sponsored.......Youth Wildcats
Hi-D-Ho.......Team sponsored....... Youth Mean Machine
Carl's Jr.......Team Sponsored .......Youth Spartans
Brown Bag Deli.......Team Sponsored.......Peewee Spartans
Bargain Qwest........Team Sponsored.......Youth Scorpions
Holmes law firm......Team Sponsored. Peewee Bengal's.
Sainz Refrigeration......Team Sponsored.......Peewee Bengal's.
Fraternal order of eagles.
The Alamogordo Lions club
Sun City Roofing.
Salvador's Auto Collision
At this time we are looking to replace a scoreboard on our youth field. Vision Ford has generously donated half the proceeds for this. And so we are looking to host many fundraiser's to obtain the remainder of the fee. Please join us as we host several fundraiser's. All your help is greatly appreciated and all monies received benefits the children of our community and will solely be used for the purpose of replacing our scoreboard. Please join us in the following fundraiser's and we would like to thank our community for all their support for our league.
July 13, 2014. Car wash in the sears parking lot from 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Bring us your dirty cars and we'll shine them up.
July 18,2014 Brisket lunch to be held at the civic center from 10;00 AM - 2:00 PM. Lunch includes Brisket, potato salad, beans, dinner roll, dessert for the low price of 7.00. Please call Yvonne 921-9903 or Amanda 491-0711. Deliveries available for 4 plates and over.
July 26,2014 Bake sale at Walmart from 9:00 AM - 2:00. Come on out and bring your sweet tooth. Lots of goodies will be available.
Thank you to our community for your support.